đŸ„Š Boxe - MMA - Combats

Les trois derniers combats de Cody

:cartman:

Bonus.

ON VEUX ME FAIRE CROIRE QUE CE MEC :

A RATÉ UN TEST ANTI-DOPAGE ? NOOOOOONNNNNNN !

3 « J'aime »

Quand il poste ce genre de truc, c’est que l’UFC a terminĂ© un gros dossier. (DerniĂšre fois, c’etait Conor v Nate 2) Grosse annonce Ă  venir donc. Lesnar - DC ?

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheKJungle/status/1105571151093293056

:hoho:

3 « J'aime »

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1106324250259087361

“Tony believed someone placed a computer chip in his leg” 
 An unidentified male who’d called the police said the fighter had told him “someone was inside his walls.”

:/

Il a posté -et supprimé depuis- ceci sur Instagram.

I’m that type of guy that believes in something stronger than an Icon Bring that shit on,

just a scapegoat for all of you. SnapJitsuℱ :us::trophy::mexico: Keep The Faith & Keep Moving Forward Crew I was called a little bitch by someone close to me,

We won’t name names but I’ll never be that type of me, like I said the name is Tony & you better believe me when I say I’ll never leave it to the judges. Ya Feel Me

Ne jamais sous-estimer la violence de Jorge Masvidal. Le mec est tellement chaud putain. :pep:

1 « J'aime »

https://twitter.com/FloCombat/status/1107062904409468928

Version longue avec la coupure sur Edwards.

Non mais qui est assez con pour tenter Jorge putain ? :hoho: Tu viens avec les bras en garde, Jorge comprend tout de suite ce qu’il va se passer et il ne joue pas. Tu peux pas jouer au consavec ce genre de Cubain de Floride, ils viennent d’un autre monde.

Jorge à la base, c’est un mec qui se fritte dans les combats de jardins.

2 « J'aime »

A propos de Tony. :/

Feb. 5 : Cristina wrote that Tony did not sleep and he believed there would be a great flood as a result of the lunar eclipse. Tony allegedly purchased a life raft and took Cristina and their son on a drive inland, all the way to Palm Desert, Calif., about 111 miles from their home in Santa Ana. Cristina wrote that Tony woke her and her son up in the middle of the night there and said they had to leave, because they were not safe. Tony promised to seek help with mental issues if there was no flood, but later refused.

Feb. 12 : Tony had what Cristina described as a “psychotic break or a panic attack.” He screamed in her face, sweared at her and believed she was someone else, she wrote. “I woke up late that night to [Tony] standing over me accusing me of being a witch,”

Feb. 16 : Cristina wrote that Tony unplugged the refrigerator and turned off half the power in their home, because he believed there were cameras in the refrigerator and ceiling fan and that he was being watched. He also cut the wires to the heat and air conditioning units, she wrote, because he believed there was a tracking device in it.

Feb. 19 : Tony allegedly agreed to be taken for psychological help at Keck Medical Center at USC. Cristina and her father went to pick him up, she wrote. When they arrived, they saw furniture and walls in the home had been destroyed. The mantel was ripped off the wall, because Cristina wrote that Tony believed there was a hidden doorway under the fireplace. Santa Ana police were called that day, which is also around when she moved into her parents’ home

March 5 : Cristina wrote that she picked Tony up to take him again to Keck Medical Center again. While they were driving there, they hit traffic on the 405 freeway in Los Angeles. While the car was moving, Cristina wrote that Tony jumped out, onto the freeway, ran away, jumped over a fence and disappeared. He did make it back to their family residence later

March 7 : According to Cristina Ferguson’s declaration to the court, Tony Ferguson, 35, arrived at her parents’ home, where Cristina had been residing, on March 7. Tony allegedly asked their son, “Wanna go for a ride?” Cristina said she told Tony it was too late and he could not take their son. She wrote that she and her mother stood in front of Tony to prevent him from leaving, but he pushed them both out of the way, ran back into the house, out the back door and over a fence — all with his son in his arms. Cristina wrote that Tony left his cell phone and his car behind and ran away on foot with their son, who was not wearing shoes or a diaper. It was also raining out

“There are many frightening incidents which I have yet to list in this declaration,” she wrote. “However, I have videos and photographs of [Tony’s] frightening, irrational and paranoid behavior, which depicts [Tony] crying, laughing, muttering, yelling, etc., for no apparent rational reason.”

C’est tellement chaud 

Pas sĂ»r que recevoir des coups sur la tĂȘte en MMA soit ce qu’il y ait de mieux pour un mec avec de tels problĂšmes psychos .

firefox_2019-03-17_17-24-55,75%

« Three-piece with a soda Â». :hoho:

1 « J'aime »

:snake: :snake: :snake:

Bonne nuit Wonderboy :emocry:

2 « J'aime »
2 « J'aime »

Putain ce que j’aime ce genre de choses. :frogvin:

2 « J'aime »

Il a bien mérité son entrée dans la fédération française de la loose !

:valide:

Thanks for the memories !

C’est du flan total pour annoncer un fight la semaine prochaine, on est d’accord ?